[ircd-ratbox] A few Services patches

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at duckcorp.org
Sun Jan 26 22:06:37 UTC 2014

Coin,

I made a few patches for Debian which could improve a few things in
the Services (apply cleanly upon 1.2.4):
   - crypt-null-pointer-dereference.patch: crypt()'s changed behavior,
same reason as in my previous mail about IRCd
   - out-of-tree_buildsys_fix.patch: a partial patch to solve out-of-tree build
     The build and install of the binary, lang, and help files are
fixed, but the dependency files needs to be regenerated:
         touch $(builddir)/src/.depend
         make -C $(builddir) depend
     I don't know if there is a way to change the .include .depend in
src/Makefile.in to not fail when the file does not exist yet and avoid
the touch.
     Moreover, the generate-schema.pl also needs files in the source
directory plus one generated (include/setup.h) and has no option to
output in a specific directory.
     I worked around these remaining problems and was able to build
all database flavours (instead of copying the whole source directory
for each flavour).

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)