[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services hangs on run.

Weasel Grease weaselgrease at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 21:39:51 UTC 2013

I've come to a complete halt on options with this one.  I've got a Raspberry Pi running ircd-ratbox.  When I attempt to run ratbox-services it hangs, using around 86% CPU.  I get no log files from the ircd saying it failed to connect, and I get absolutely no log files from ratbox-services at all.  It hangs even when I give ratbox-services -t.  The only things I can do with ratbox-services is check the version and see the help.  If anyone has any idea of where I can look in the system to figure out why it's hanging, it'd be much appreciated.  I spent roughly eight hours thinking it was a configuration issue, but I'd expect the test configuration option to tell me that and not hang like it is.

Thanks in advance!
WG