[ircd-ratbox] banserv

Rick Dicaire kritek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:34:04 EST 2013

Hi folks, ratbox-services version 1.2.4, ircd-ratbox 3.0.8.

All the services work, except for banserv.

I set a temp kline with banserv, I can see the kline when querying
banserv, but I cannot see the kline
when I do /stats k. Nor does the kline have any effect.
Test client is not in any exempts.

Nothing in ircd or services logs indicates an error.

ircd shared block:

shared {
oper = "*@*", "ratbox.services";
flags = all;
}

I did a /rehash after adding the shared block.
I stopped, started ratbox-services.

Are klines set with banserv supposed to show in /stats k?
Any ideas why the klines set with banserv don't prevent client
matching said kline from
connecting?

I'm at a loss how to further troubleshoot this issue.

--
aRDy Music and Rick Dicaire present:
http://www.ardynet.com