[ircd-ratbox] New setup config help.

Narf narf at bofh.bg
Fri Mar 9 09:29:30 UTC 2012

You're lacking the following settings in your channel{} block:

default_split_user_count = 0;
default_split_server_count = 0;
no_create_on_split = no;
no_join_on_split = no;

... those are copied from example.conf and the values shown are not
recommented for production usage - you should change them.
The first two determine how your server knows if it is in split mode
or not, while the latter configure how it behaves in that mode.

Andrey Andreev a.k.a. Narf.