[ircd-ratbox] SSL S2S issues

Narf narf at bofh.bg
Mon Feb 27 10:40:49 UTC 2012

No - that's fine, I doubt that anybody would purchase a certificate
for IRC anyway.

Pretty much all that you should do is to have sslport = <portnum> in
the listen{} block and configure the same port in connect{} blocks,
along with flags = ssl[,more,flags];

(assuming that a certificate is properly generated and configured, if
your clients can use SSL)

Andrey Andreev a.k.a. Narf.