[ircd-ratbox] SSL S2S issues

b2 b2 at zaebi.com
Sun Feb 26 12:42:16 UTC 2012

On сб, 2012-02-25 at 20:56 -0500, Aaron Sethman wrote:

> On 02/25/2012 06:58 PM, b2 wrote:
> > Hi list , does anybody have some success hands on experience with server
> > to server over SSL ?
>
> Yes.  There are several EFnet servers using S2S SSL successfully.
>
> -Aaron

Ok , but out network is not EFnet type , so is there some differences
for the setup or something ?

For the setup , we got 2 running servers and client ssl is working ,
server linking without ssl is also working , but when we try to connect
over ssl i got :

2012/2/25 23.41 Connection to irc.u4.x.net activated
2012/2/25 23.41 Connect to *[irc.u4.x.net] @78.128.x.x
2012/2/25 23.41 ssld error for irc.u4.x.net[unknown at 78.128.x.x]: Read
error: Input/output error

permissions for cert , key and hd on both sides are ok , im pretty sure
about that.
common name is set to real server names on both sides.
ports are opened at both sides.
in connect block SSL flag is checked.

Then what might be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.