[ircd-ratbox] ftp.ircd-ratbox.org unavailable since 11/04?

Jeremy Chadwick ratbox at jdc.parodius.com
Thu Nov 25 21:48:16 UTC 2010

Anyone know what the status of ftp.ircd-ratbox.org is?

It looks like its been down since 11/04.  The socket is getting torn
down shortly after its opened, and I've tried from different
machines/networks on both US coasts to no avail.  The FTP daemon seems
to be running but something might be misconfigured server-wise:

$ ftp -d ftp.ircd-ratbox.org
Connected to ftp.ircd-ratbox.org.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection.
ftp>