[ircd-ratbox] Problems with S2S SSL links

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at duckcorp.org
Tue Jul 6 07:54:39 EDT 2010

Coin,

I'm using 3.0.6 since a while, with working C2S SSL connections. I
recently updated the configuration to switch our S2S links to SSL too,
and cannot get it working.

On the connecting server, i got this in the log:
2010/7/6 11.20 Connection to irc.duckcorp.org activated
2010/7/6 11.20 Connect to *[irc.duckcorp.org] @193.17.192.211
2010/7/6 11.20 ssld error for
irc.duckcorp.org[unknown at 193.17.192.211]: Read error: Input/output error

But i get nothing in the logs on the hub side.

SSL is compiled on both sides (irc.duckcorp.org and
irc-test.duckcorp.org), using GNUTLS (2.8.6), and client connections
work well.

Attached is a dump of the communication during a SCONNECT. As you can
see, the packet with the PASS command is not encrypted as was expected
(i only removed the real password, but everything else is real).

Could someone help me ?

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)