[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services: A fix for SVC_INFO_SUSPENDEDADMIN

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Sun Feb 28 06:57:54 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:53:19AM +0200, Narf wrote:
> Hello,
> I've noticed that userserv doesn't show properly suspend expiry time
> and reasons, e.g.:
>
> [username] Suspended by services admin (expires : )neverreason
>
> I'm attaching a patch to fix that.

Looks like it's actually USERSERV which is passing in the wrong ordering of
parameters -- chanserv is doing it right, as it's supposed to be either:

[username] Suspended by services admin (expires never): reason
or
[username] Suspended by services admin (expires never)

I've applied attached diff to svn.

Cheers,