[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.2.7 released
androsyn at ratbox.org
Fri Jan 11 19:59:27 UTC 2008
This is the current version of the 'stable' tree of ircd-ratbox.
- backport match_esc fixes from svn trunk
- fix searching of duplicate xlines/resv when adding new ones
- include real hostname in Closing Link messages for unknown connections
- fix parser to only take lists of options when asked for
- fix config file line number reporting
- change EmptyString() macro to work with gcc 4.2
- make MONITOR reporting more efficient by replacing the target's nickname
with * as with server messages
- make exempts apply to unregistered connections as well
This is mostly a fairly minor bugfix release of things we have been
sitting on for quite a few months now.
More information about the ircd-ratbox