[ircd-ratbox] Channel Creation Bug

Corey G darkfade at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 03:23:38 UTC 2007

This isn't something big, but i've noticed that you can make any channel name using CTRL+O and another control + chr combination which i'm not aware at the moment. I am able to produce the same channel+CTRL+O to about 4 times before i am no longer able to. I'm not sure how this shows up in list if it's #channl[box], but just for an F.Y.I. my nick on efnet is dev|ant or deviant. if you would like to converse more about the subject. You can also reach me at this email.