[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.1.2 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 19:09:32 UTC 2007

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.1.2.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.1.2.tgz.asc
sha1sum: b7ada4f40870f54dcaf4f5da9bffffecf326c06e

This is the current stable version of ratbox-services.

-- ratbox-services-1.1.2
- disallow userserv::resetpass and userserv::activate when a username is
  suspended
- fix chanserv::delowner using the wrong parameter in a SQL statement
- fix possible TS desync when joining chanserv temporarily to inhabit a
  channel
- fix chanserv to properly inhabit a channel when it kicks the last user
- add documentation on banning email domains
- minor memleak fix with helpfiles
- optimise the channel membership finding code
- TS6 fix to prefer TMODE over MODE
- fix userserv::userinfo to require at least one parameter
- fix global CAPAB for RSFNC which was breaking nickserv::regain
- fix userserv::resetemail to send the confirmation to the new address