[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.1.1 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 18:55:39 UTC 2007

This is a minor maintenance fix, major work is going into 1.2 where I have
already started development..

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.1.1.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.1.1.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 213df44adb22d8abe6e528d36de082a00c1ecdd2

This is the current stable version of ratbox-services.

-- ratbox-services-1.1.1
- fix some autoconf tests to be POSIX compliant
- fix compile with --disable-chanserv
- handle conf errors with service {}; without coring
- fix dcc helpfiles not loading on boot
- fix a couple of minor errors in notices sent out
- jupeserv::callunjupe now only allows a server one vote
- ratbox-services as a whole is now licensed under GPL