[ircd-ratbox] Getting operator{} to work

Joan Touzet joant at ieee.org
Mon Aug 27 20:00:31 UTC 2007

I don't know if ratbox changed the conf file format, but in hybrid,
the format is:

operator {
  name = "<nickname>";
  user = "*@127.0.0.1";
  password = "<password>";
  flags = global_kill, remote, kline, unkline, gline,
               die, rehash, admin, xline, operwall, ~encrypted;
}

Make changes, sighup or restart ircd, try again.

-Joan