[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.2.5 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 18:51:01 UTC 2007

http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.2.5.tgz
Sig: http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.2.5.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 75c1348dd21d00f41e7a05306d687c89cefe73ed

This is the current version of the 'stable' tree of ircd-ratbox.

-- ircd-ratbox-2.2.5
- fix bug with connect {}; blocks and empty classnames
- disable allowing permanent klines to be set over temporary klines, as it
  did not sufficiently check there was also a permanent kline
- alter TS6 logic slightly on channel joins to help avoid desyncs when
  a mode is crossing the network in the opposite direction to a JOIN
- support for receiving and propagating SAVE for future FNC support
- fix wildcard-to-cidr code slightly
- fix for kqueue potentially losing updates when it is under high load
- fix leaking of spoofed ips on +f notices
- fix invisible count being off when people oper up with a default +i umode
- fix /who on channels with ** in their name
- when using --enable-services, hide channels a service is in
- alter KICK logic to avoid leaking UIDs when we receive a kick with no
  reason
- make anti-nickflood code nicer so it avoids trapping users in a situation
  where everytime they attempt to change nick, it just makes the
  anti-nickflood apply worse
- minor bugfix to WEBIRC