[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.1.0rc3 'development' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 21:20:50 UTC 2006

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/dev/ratbox-services-1.1.0rc3.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/dev/ratbox-services-1.1.0rc3.tgz.asc
sha1sum: fe6854ff87edeb5915963be050da236c2023cf32

This is the current development version of ratbox-services.

-- ratbox-services-1.1.0rc3
- fix various missing variables from the config parser
- remove the error checking on sending emails, in order to stop us blocking
  whilst trying to actually send it
- channel bans now max out at a year
- make chanserv::addban accept "1w" etc for ban duration
- stop trying to enforce modes +lk when we don't have either to enforce
- fix some schema issues