[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.1.8 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Mon May 8 17:17:38 UTC 2006

http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.1.8.tgz
Sig: http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.1.8.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 07211bff19a38becdedacf9478faa97913eb758f

This is the current version of the 'stable' tree of ircd-ratbox.  This code
is suitable for all servers.

If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt and
doc/whats-new-2.0.txt

-- ircd-ratbox-2.1.8
- some minor memory cleanups
- consider unknown clients when doing services FNC for a collision
- fix sorting of help index
- fix xlines including *\ being broken
- respect ban exceptions in /knock
- fix m_error not being loaded by default
- fix duration of nick resvs
- remove the undocumented support for ip6.int
- dont show an ip to admins when it dies during HS
- fix a user trippable memleak