[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.2.0rc3 'testing' released
lee at leeh.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 23:32:21 UTC 2006
This is the current version of the 'testing' tree of ircd-ratbox.
If you are upgrading from 2.1, you must read doc/whats-new-2.2.txt
If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must also read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must also read doc/whats-new-2.0.txt
- respect chanmode +e in /knock
- fix some solaris /dev/poll stuff
- more logic fixes for match_esc()
- fix some minor issues with a global who occasionally skipping clients
- make /who return ERR_TOOMANYMATCHES when its limits reached
- fix RSFNC to also collide unknown users
- Lee H // anfl
- I code, therefore I break things.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.ratbox.org/pipermail/ircd-ratbox/attachments/20060311/589e517c/attachment.pgp
More information about the ircd-ratbox