[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.2.2 'testing' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 21:55:52 UTC 2006

http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/testing/ircd-ratbox-2.2.2.tgz
Sig: http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/testing/ircd-ratbox-2.2.2.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 3efb8a07d70c1897edb910b456e4464442ef99b6

This is the current version of the 'testing' tree of ircd-ratbox.

If you are upgrading from 2.1, you must read doc/whats-new-2.2.txt
If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must also read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must also read doc/whats-new-2.0.txt

-- ircd-ratbox-2.2.2
- fix compile problem in servlink/ on some platforms
- remove double */ in example confs
- fix to allow channel +b 127.0.0.1 to be masked properly
- configure had the wrong default topiclen
- dont allow topic bursts to clear topics
- fix epoll issues when specifying it with --enable-epoll
- various cleanups to the example confs
- dont pace /list on a single channel
- fix "Lost connection" showing the error number instead of the string, and
  for servers output it to +s and server.log instead of +d and iodebug.log
- fix poll() to not be slow
- handle conf files that arent terminated in unix format better
- fix CPRIVMSG/CNOTICE to end the grace period