[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.1.0rc2 'development' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 20:21:31 UTC 2006

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/dev/ratbox-services-1.1.0rc2.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/dev/ratbox-services-1.1.0rc2.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 3a4fcf4b6cc4702db47865144c5efb2513a01518

This is the current development version of ratbox-services.

*** THIS RELEASE REQUIRES A DATABASE UPGRADE ** SEE UPGRADING ***

-- ratbox-services-1.1.0rc2
- stop checking for sjoin-deopped users through TS6 mode, as its pointless
- make chanserv::delowner confirm success when it doesnt need emails
- fix memory leak when using pgsql
- fix some minor memory leaks
- fix check for valid bans to work properly
- various memory stats are now in stats Z
- fix initial server connect when database has took an extended time loading
- fix a table name mismatch for delowner
- move service introductions to after SERVER so chanserv can deop people
- dont enable AUTOJOIN for channels we join to enforce restrictops/bans etc,
  instead set a non-stored INHABIT flag, and part after a period
- fix some length issues when storing urls/topics
- url length is now 100 characters
- add in some database indices
- fix removing a key from createmodes/enforcemodes