[ircd-ratbox] Not automatically reconnecting to hub

Richard Brooklyn ribs at riblet.plus.com
Wed Feb 15 16:44:15 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 16:04 +0000, Lee H wrote:
> You should look at what the max links (or whatever its called) is in your
> server class.  Whatever that number is set to, if that number of servers are
> already linked to your ircd, it will not attempt autoconnects.
>
> You probably just need to seperate hubs into a seperate class.

This did indeed fix things. I created a new class just for hubs, as that
testlink server was already linked in as a 'server' class, and my max
connections was only one, this filled the class and stopped the server
re-joining the hub in case of a split.

With the hubs class created, and the max connections being just 1
(that's all I need for proper hub connections), the server is now
behaving.

Thanks for the help.