[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.2.0rc2 'testing' released
lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 21:48:12 UTC 2006
This is the current version of the 'testing' tree of ircd-ratbox.
If you are upgrading from 2.1, you must read doc/whats-new-2.2.txt
If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must also read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must also read doc/whats-new-2.0.txt
- Fix compilation of contrib/
- Fix cores with unknown servers
- TESTMASK has been extended to take a gecos field, and match against CIDR
- New operspy capable MASKTRACE command, works like testmask except actually
lists those clients that match.
- Fix listener name for wildcard binds.
- Update some help files
- Fix a core in challenge.
- Rewrite the logic for match_esc() used by xlines, so that '@' doesnt match
a literal '@' etc.
- Properly exit when we receive SIGTERM.
- Add some more log entries for when we drop new server connections.
$Id: RELNOTES 21860 2006-02-08 21:02:41Z leeh $
- Lee H // anfl
- I code, therefore I break things.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.ratbox.org/pipermail/ircd-ratbox/attachments/20060208/dec032e8/attachment.pgp
More information about the ircd-ratbox