[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.1.0beta2 'development' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 18:05:41 UTC 2006

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/dev/ratbox-services-1.1.0beta2.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/dev/ratbox-services-1.1.0beta2.tgz.asc
sha1sum: c4f8dfedeee803a1d70c670cd2ef7cf15cad0919

This is the current development version of ratbox-services.  It may break.

-- ratbox-services-1.1.0beta2
- fix core in watchserv
- make operserv::die send wallops if operserv is configured to
- move operserv::die, operserv::dbsync and operserv::rehash over to new
  operserv "maintain" priv, fixing a bug which tested the wrong flags for
  them
- made the log files more consistent, we now log nick!user at host masks for
  oper commands, and prefix their username with a '*'
- add in DBMOVE documentation on how to move to different database software.

-- ratbox-services-1.1.0beta1
- initial release, read doc/whats-new-1.1.txt

$Id: RELEASE_NOTES 22363 2006-04-21 17:48:38Z leeh $