[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.1.7 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 21:01:55 UTC 2005

http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.1.7.tgz
Signature: http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.1.7.tgz.asc
sha1sum: c6ccc7c0eb9d222d955e52f6dcb942b805d161ea

This is the current version of the 'stable' tree of ircd-ratbox.  This code
is suitable for all servers.

If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt and
doc/whats-new-2.0.txt

-- ircd-ratbox-2.1.7
- fix UID leak in INVITE
- fix a core and an overflow in MONITOR

BUGS: Major bugs in this release are listed in BUGS

BUG REPORTS: If you run this code and encounter problems, you must report
the bug by EMAIL to ircd-ratbox at lists.ratbox.org

Please include a gdb backtrace and keep the core file, binaries and
modules in case the developers need them.

DISCUSSION: There is a mailing list for discussion of ratbox issues,
 To subscribe, visit: