[ircd-ratbox] Yay, more errors. cluster::type is nonexistant?

Steven King cking at blessed.net
Mon May 16 22:23:19 EDT 2005

cluster{}; no longer uses "type".. it should be "flags"... I suggest
removing the cluster{}; and shared{}; if you wont be using them..

from example.conf:

/* cluster {}; servers that we propagate things to automatically.
 * NOTE: This does NOT grant them privileges to apply anything locally,
 *       you must add a seperate shared block for that.  Clustering will
 *       only be done for actions by LOCAL opers, that arent directed
 *       remotely.
 */
cluster {
        /* name: the server to share with, this can be a wildcard and may be
         * stacked.
         */
        /* flags: list of what to share, all the name lines above this (up
         * until another flags entry) will receive these flags.
         *
         *    kline   - share perm klines
         *    tkline  - share temp klines
         *    unkline - share unklines
         *    locops  - share locops
         *    xline   - share perm xlines
         *    txline  - share temp xlines
         *    unxline - share unxlines
         *    resv    - share perm resvs
         *    tresv   - share temp resvs
         *    unresv  - share unresvs
         *    all     - share all of the above
         */

        /* share klines/unklines/xlines with *.lan */
        name = "*.lan";
        flags = kline, unkline, xline;

        /* share locops with irc.ircd-ratbox.org and ircd.ircd-ratbox.org */
        name = "irc.ircd-ratbox.org";
        name = "ircd.ircd-ratbox.org";
        flags = locops;
};