[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.0beta2 released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Sun May 1 17:04:12 UTC 2005

ftp://ftp.ircd-ratbox.org/pub/ircd-ratbox/ratbox-services/ratbox-services-1.0beta2.tgz
Signature: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.0beta2.tgz.asc
sha1sum: cfe53fb8ad21980bd13c72b04678d42aae327090

This is the current beta version of ratbox-services.

-- ratbox-services-1.0beta2
- added nickname services which work via username registrations.

  IMPORTANT: if nickserv is not disabled in configure via --disable-nickserv
  you MUST update your services database with the new nickserv table.

  Once it has been installed, edit the schema.txt file, removing the other
  CREATE TABLE commands, apart from the CREATE TABLE nicks command.  Then
  run: sqlite services.sb < schema.txt

- update some helpfiles
- make sure chanserv parts when a channel registration is dropped
- fix a core in OPERBOT::OBJOIN
- add support for sending wallops when admin commands are used
- make USERSERV::USERINFO work on =nick
- update a clients n!u at h mask when they change nicks
- compiler warning flags are set by --enable-warnings, CPPFLAGS/CFLAGS
  are honoured
- added CHANSERV::SET::NOVOICES
- handle redundant ops/voices better
- fix a bug where we didnt reset a users op status when we deopped them
- fixed missing host_register stuff in the conf parser
- imported a cut down version of sqlite into the tree, automatically
  built when we cant find it installed in the system
- fix a couple of problems with ALIS::LIST

-- ratbox-services-1.0beta1
No release notes.

$Id: RELEASE_NOTES,v 1.2 2005/05/01 16:12:05 leeh Exp $