[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.0beta2 released
lee at leeh.co.uk
Sun May 1 17:04:12 UTC 2005
This is the current beta version of ratbox-services.
- added nickname services which work via username registrations.
IMPORTANT: if nickserv is not disabled in configure via --disable-nickserv
you MUST update your services database with the new nickserv table.
Once it has been installed, edit the schema.txt file, removing the other
CREATE TABLE commands, apart from the CREATE TABLE nicks command. Then
run: sqlite services.sb < schema.txt
- update some helpfiles
- make sure chanserv parts when a channel registration is dropped
- fix a core in OPERBOT::OBJOIN
- add support for sending wallops when admin commands are used
- make USERSERV::USERINFO work on =nick
- update a clients n!u at h mask when they change nicks
- compiler warning flags are set by --enable-warnings, CPPFLAGS/CFLAGS
- added CHANSERV::SET::NOVOICES
- handle redundant ops/voices better
- fix a bug where we didnt reset a users op status when we deopped them
- fixed missing host_register stuff in the conf parser
- imported a cut down version of sqlite into the tree, automatically
built when we cant find it installed in the system
- fix a couple of problems with ALIS::LIST
No release notes.
$Id: RELEASE_NOTES,v 1.2 2005/05/01 16:12:05 leeh Exp $
- Lee H // anfl
- I code, therefore I break things.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.ratbox.org/pipermail/ircd-ratbox/attachments/20050501/e2492686/attachment.pgp
More information about the ircd-ratbox