[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services integration patch

Kevin Mihelich leming at gmail.com
Sun May 1 09:20:47 UTC 2005

With the release of beta2, I went ahead with modifying the services to
how I'd like things running on my network.  What I've done is merge
nickserv into userserv, so that the few extra functions provided by
nickserv are available under a unified userserv instead of two
separate services.  This is a really rough integration as it stands
now, and I have a lot of work left to go on cleaning it up; however,
I'd like some opinions on if something like this might be viable for
the mainstream services.  Included patch was created off of current
cvs sources.
--
Kevin Mihelich