[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.1.0beta2 released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 01:46:17 UTC 2005

ftp://ftp.ircd-ratbox.org/pub/ircd-ratbox/devel/ircd-ratbox-2.1.0beta2.tgz
md5sum: b93a35e8ffb3cb436a334f0042cef984
sha1sum: 593376a73b0a31517e19613cf38363cf63996c58

This is the current version of the 'devel' tree of ircd-ratbox.  This code
is not suitable for use on production servers.

If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt and
doc/whats-new-2.0.txt

-- ircd-ratbox-2.1.0beta2
- fix a few compile warnings
- added multi-prefix clicap, for showing "@+" in NAMES/WHO replies
- remove split_delay, make split servers now work on how many servers have
  issued EOB, rather than how many exist.
- server-side notify lists.  See doc/monitor.txt
- fix undline core
- remove an unwanted space from beginning of second 005
- fix a potential core with the patricia when removing classes
- when we're handling global NAMES, dont output channels whose users are all
  invisible

-- ircd-ratbox-2.1.0beta1
- No release notes, see doc/whats-new-2.1.txt

BUGS: Major bugs in this release are listed in BUGS

BUG REPORTS: If you run this code and encounter problems, you must report
the bug by EMAIL to ircd-ratbox at lists.ratbox.org

Please include a gdb backtrace and keep the core file, binaries and
modules in case the developers need them.

DISCUSSION: There is a mailing list for discussion of ratbox issues,
 To subscribe, visit: