[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.0.10 released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 16:16:59 EDT 2005

ftp://ftp.ircd-ratbox.org/pub/ircd-ratbox/ircd-ratbox-2.0.10.tgz
Signature: http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ircd-ratbox-2.0.10.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 3dffd9b94388047f6e071c1a085f0646d407b564

This is the current release version of the 'stable' tree of ircd-ratbox.

doc/whats-new.txt contains important lists of changes between 2.0 and 1.5 -
it is important you read this file before upgrading.

-- ircd-ratbox-2.0.10
- fix minor time bug which occurs on december 31st
- dont drop a servers link when we get a malformed WHOIS
- disallow commas in channel keys
- fix compile problem with abort_list
- fix build on darwin
- userhost was only allowing 4 targets instead of 5
- invalidate channel ban cache on nickchange
- add TARGMAX to 005, detailing maximum targets for messages
- fix counting of clients on accept list when adding users
- use ID instead of name when bursting SJOIN to TS6 servers
- lower id in struct User, which was one byte bigger than it needs to be

BUGS: Major bugs in this release are listed in BUGS

BUG REPORTS: If you run this code and encounter problems, you must report
the bug by EMAIL to ircd-ratbox at lists.ratbox.org

Please include a gdb backtrace and keep the core file, binaries and
modules in case the developers need them.

DISCUSSION: There is a mailing list for discussion of ratbox issues,
 To subscribe, visit: