[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.1.1 released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 21:23:31 UTC 2005

ftp://ftp.ircd-ratbox.org/pub/ircd-ratbox/testing/ircd-ratbox-2.1.1.tgz
md5sum: bf1d753bef9e4d5592e907881afe2272
sha1sum: 14b9ef83685396ef4ae4f7773c30189da215553a

This is the current version of the 'testing' tree of ircd-ratbox.  This code
should be suitable for most servers, however production servers may prefer
to use the 'stable' branch.

If you are upgrading from 2.0, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt
If you are upgrading from 1.x, you must read doc/whats-new-2.1.txt and
doc/whats-new-2.0.txt

-- ircd-ratbox-2.1.1
- remove an 005 token to hack around the parser bug
- exempt users messaging themselves from target change
- disallow messaging towards UIDs
- add in doc/tgchange.txt
- move stats L back to RPL_STATSLINKINFO
- fix some minor auth problems
- properly store ipv6 ips when we're compiled for v4 only
- fix propagation of xline/resv
- sync remote kline reasons with form used for local klines

BUGS: Major bugs in this release are listed in BUGS

BUG REPORTS: If you run this code and encounter problems, you must report
the bug by EMAIL to ircd-ratbox at lists.ratbox.org

Please include a gdb backtrace and keep the core file, binaries and
modules in case the developers need them.

DISCUSSION: There is a mailing list for discussion of ratbox issues,
 To subscribe, visit: