[ircd-ratbox] 'make' in contrib/ fails.

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 11:15:44 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 07:33:20PM -0700, Janky Jay III wrote:
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm not sure. But, any help would be greatly appreciated.

[12:14 leeh at ashes:~/ircd-ratbox/contrib]$ head -n 6 README
$Id: README,v 1.27 2002/11/24 02:24:01 leeh Exp $

This directory contains modules and patches that have been contributed
by other people, or aren't suitable for including into the
ircd-ratbox tree.  The coding team do not officially support the contrib/
modules, or guarantee any of them will actually work.

They'll get fixed at some point, just dont count on it being anytime soon.