[ircd-ratbox] bug: ircd-ratbox-2.0.2(20040929_1). (cvs)

Daniel Reidy dubkat at dubkat.org
Wed Oct 6 18:06:36 EDT 2004

not sure what info you need, as ive never officially submitted a bug
report... so ill do my best.

ircd-ratbox-2.0.2(20040929_1). irc.carnique.info egGHIKMpZ TS6ow
STD=i-d STATUSMSG=@+ KNOCK EXCEPTS INVEX MODES=4 MAXCHANNELS=15
MAXBANS=100 MAXTARGETS=4 NICKLEN=9
TOPICLEN=120 KICKLEN=120 AWAYLEN=90 are supported by this server
CHANNELLEN=50 CHANTYPES=#& PREFIX=(ov)@+ CHANMODES=eIb,k,l,imnpst
NETWORK=CNQ CASEMAPPING=rfc1459
CHARSET=ascii CALLERID WALLCHOPS ETRACE SAFELIST ELIST=U are supported
by this server

these flags are set in the config:
        flags = local_kill, global_kill, remote, kline, unkline, gline,
                die, rehash, xline, operwall, oper_spy, nick_changes,
                hidden_oper, hidden_admin, admin;

ive tried without the hidden_oper flag as well, and it made no
difference. but the following occurs:

[irc.carnique.info]: *** Notice -- dk (mighty at dub.katz) is now an operator
You have set user mode +loz
You have entered... the anti-alz Zone!.
[irc.carnique.info]: *** Oper privs are GKXOCRUHDANLSP
[irc.carnique.info]: *** You need oper and A flag for +a
You have set user mode +bcdfkLnruxyZ

also notice the TS6ow is displayed in the version. even though...
serverinfo {
        name = "irc.carnique.info";
        use_ts6 = no;

I hope this helps, and if any more information is needed, message me or
feel free to email me back. :)

dan (aka dubkat)