[ircd-ratbox] [joant@ieee.org: ircd-archive reopened]

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 08:48:10 EST 2004

I've linked to this in the website - see the new 'patches' section.

Please note that by using any patches the ratbox developers will more than
likely refuse to support you should you encounter problems.

Also, if anyones bored and wants to write me a hybserv database converter
then email me offlist.  (Well, I say database, I mean an evil text file
that is not pleasant to parse at all..)

----- Forwarded message from Joan Sarah Touzet <joant at ieee.org> -----