[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-1.4-2+fakeclients diff

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed May 12 19:05:17 EDT 2004

Hey,

Just in case its useful to any of you, I thought id release my
'fakeclients' patch for ratbox-1.4-2.

This allows support for creating fake clients and servers via ircd
modules.  Support is there for hooking into messages for the clients,
and seeing when theyre killed etc.

It may be useful for those of you who want to dabble in minor services
for your network (or it may not..), without having to learn the
protocol.

Its available here, along with some documentation:
http://www.leeh.co.uk/ircd/fake/

This isnt anything "official", and naturally I dont guarantee its
stability (though it should be ok).

--
Lee H