[ircd-ratbox] Bug?

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 13:31:03 EST 2004

Sandra Solway wrote:
> I recently installed ircd-ratbox on my computer.  It runs fine, but when
> issuing a -HUP from the shell prompt, it cores.  Attached is the backtrace.

Two things, which version is this, and can you email me (privately) a
copy of your ircd.conf please?

Ive seen this elsewhere, but it only appears to happen under very
specific circumstances that ive not been able to replicate -- so a copy
of a config that cores it would be useful to help find the cause.

--
-                    Lee H    //  anfl @ irc
-                I code, therefore I break things