[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.0b2 released

Daniel Corbe dcorbe at resultstel.com
Thu Mar 4 18:23:05 EST 2004

Anything special that I need to do (auth blocks, whatever) to get reverse
DNS operational for my IRC server?  The box itself is capable of reverse
resolving without a problem.

The IP address of the IRC server if you want to verify that it isn't working
is:

2001:450:b:0:20b:cdff:fe4d:5ce9

bash-2.05b# uname -a
OpenBSD fw1.resultstel.com 3.3 GENERIC#0 i386

Thanks for any help you have to offer.