[ircd-ratbox] channel mode propagating problem

Tomáš Janoušek tomi at nomi.cz
Sun Jun 20 15:55:27 EDT 2004

Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 02:37:55PM -0500  Tom Sutterfield napsal:
> IIRC, it definitely was an issue in m_omode.c, as sometimes I would get an
> "Attempting to send message to myself!" error occasionally when using
> the "OMODE" command to set channel/client modes in 1.4. I never
> attempted to troubleshoot the problem, though. I do remember it happened
> when I was setting more than 1 mode at a time. That might be something to
> look into.
This happens for example when deopping the server ;)

--> OMODE #test -o irc.example.net
<-- :irc.example.net NOTICE * :*** Notice -- Trying to send message to myself!

If it happens in other cases, it _is_ strange behaviour.
--
.------   Tomáš Janoušek   alias Liskni_si   ------.
| NOMI team, developer, http://{www,tomi}.nomi.cz/ |