[ircd-ratbox] UNGLINE patch

Dustin Marquess jailbird at alcatraz.fdf.net
Thu Jun 10 16:08:17 EDT 2004

Lee,

You're absolutely right.  I forgot I modified it months ago to remove
all matching GLINEs, since at the time that made more sense to me than
to just remove the first one that it finds.

I understand completely about not offering support.  It was my fault
entirely that in the rush around here that I missed the return in the
stock code.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

-Dustin