[ircd-ratbox] Minor Patch

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Thu Jun 3 22:05:44 EDT 2004

As long as you realized it was cosmetic.  ;)

I personally prefer to have a return at the end of my void function; and
there have been compilers in the past that required a return to exist in a
function or the function never returned... basically the compiler did not
understand that the end of scope was implicitly a returning state and it was
commonly referred to as falling off the end of the function.