FW: [ircd-ratbox] Minor Patch

Tomáš Janoušek tomi at nomi.cz
Thu Jun 3 16:13:51 EDT 2004

Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 12:21:27PM -0500  Bill Bierman napsal:
> Ooops, sent this to him rather than the list.
Read my last post ;))

> I should point out, though, that a <= comparison is no more intensive than
> ==.  In fact, with today's optimizing compilers, this change might be made
> by the compiler anyway.
As it was only a cosmetic change to remove warnings from some compiler which
gives them, it's fine that it generates the same code, because then the point
'get rid of warnings' is reached. (If I understood correctly ;)

--
.------   Tomáš Janoušek   alias Liskni_si   ------.
| NOMI team, developer, http://{www,tomi}.nomi.cz/ |