[ircd-ratbox] AMD64.

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Thu Jun 3 08:36:43 EDT 2004

It's funny how everybody that responded to my original email state they have
this hardware or that hardware but nobody had the appropriate hardware to
actually provide relevant information.  Thanks anyway.

The old dual Intel system has reacquired the act of providing IRC services
where the AMD 64bit system could not.  So at this time I do not need any
more information, however in the interests of future development I would be
willing to grant shell access to any member of the RATBOX development team
on the AMD 64bit system in question.

Quick points; "gdb" does not compile on AMD 64bit.  There is no "truss" or
"strace".  I am unaware of any other methods for debugging programs other
then good old fashion printf() statements.

Something like,
#define return printf( "%s:%u return\n", __FILE__, __LINE__ ); return

I might try it myself if I get some time in the near future.