[ircd-ratbox] AMD64.

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Tue Jun 1 15:01:01 EDT 2004

A bit more information pertaining to the AMD 64 issue; the server signals a
segmentation violation when attempting to send the private message.  The
private message never gets sent before the server dies.

Still no gdb output since apartment gdb does not compile on the AMD 64 chip.
Does anybody know any gdb alternatives that work on the AMD 64 chip?

--

NOTICE AUTH :*** Looking up your hostname...
NOTICE AUTH :*** Found your hostname
NICK test
USER test * * :test
PING :6879430B33FBADC0
PONG 6879430B33FBADC0
:irc.anduin.net 001 test :Welcome to the DropNet Internet Relay Chat Network
test :irc.anduin.net 002 test :Your host is
irc.anduin.net[212.12.46.226/6667], running version ircd-ratbox-1.5
:irc.anduin.net 003 test :This server was created Tue Jun 1 2004 at 20:51:48
CEST :irc.anduin.net 004 test irc.anduin.net ircd-ratbox-1.5
oiwszcerkfydnxbauglZ biklmnopstveI bkloveI :irc.anduin.net 005 test STD=i-d
STATUSMSG=@+ KNOCK EXCEPTS INVEX MODES=4 MAXCHANNELS=25 MAXBANS=100
MAXTARGETS=4 NICKLEN=9 TOPICLEN=384 KICKLEN=384 :are supported by this
server :irc.anduin.net 005 test CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(ov)@+
CHANMODES=eIb,k,l,imnpst NETWORK=DropNet CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHARSET=ascii
CALLERID ETRACE WALLCHOPS SAFELIST ELIST=U :are supported by this server
:irc.anduin.net 251 test :There are 0 users and 1 invisible on 1 servers
:irc.anduin.net 255 test :I have 1 clients and 0 servers :irc.anduin.net 265
test :Current local  users: 1  Max: 1 :irc.anduin.net 266 test :Current
global users: 1  Max: 1 :irc.anduin.net 250 test :Highest connection count:
1 (1 clients) (1 connections received) :irc.anduin.net 375 test :-
irc.anduin.net Message of the Day - :irc.anduin.net 372 test :-
Yahooooooo!!!!!
:irc.anduin.net 372 test :-
:irc.anduin.net 372 test :-
:irc.anduin.net 376 test :End of /MOTD command.
:test MODE test :+i
join #dropnet
:test!test at teardrop.ca JOIN :#dropnet
:irc.anduin.net MODE #dropnet +nt
:irc.anduin.net 353 test = #dropnet :@test :irc.anduin.net 366 test #dropnet
:End of /NAMES list.
:irc.anduin.net MODE #dropnet -o test
:irc.anduin.net NOTICE #dropnet :*** Notice -- TS for #dropnet changed from
1086116024 to 1001420600 :ircd.networkessence.net MODE #dropnet +l 32
:Reptile4!reptile4 at rrnet.net JOIN :#dropnet :segr!segr at iam.segr.ca JOIN
:#dropnet
:O_o!Atlantis at 82.164.133.52 JOIN :#dropnet :fusion!fusion at cfbbs.net JOIN
:#dropnet :ircd.networkessence.net MODE #dropnet +oooo Reptile4 segr O_o
fusion :fusion_!fusion at cfbbs.net JOIN :#dropnet
:alpha!esoteric at wormhole.teardrop.ca JOIN :#dropnet
:esoteric!esoteric at teardrop.ca JOIN :#dropnet
:RiniGONE1!cdean at Aslan.CS.Westminster.Edu JOIN :#dropnet
:ircd.networkessence.net MODE #dropnet +oooo fusion_ alpha esoteric
RiniGONE1 :spam!Spam at 206.180.152.222.adsl.hal-pc.org JOIN :#dropnet
:thies!thies at 213.39.163.29 JOIN :#dropnet
:Lapadine!paladine at www.naked-geek.net-Highest.Quality.DVD-R.in.UK JOIN
:#dropnet :Tr0ll4!reptile4 at timmyra.com JOIN :#dropnet
:ircd.networkessence.net MODE #dropnet +oooo spam thies Lapadine Tr0ll4
:Trollguy!reptile4 at rrnet.net JOIN :#dropnet
:M1dn1ght!God at i-195-137-80-231.freedom2surf.net JOIN :#dropnet
:dotCOMmie!tox at dotCOMmie.net JOIN :#dropnet
:Nordy!bitch at 203-118-171-47.adsl.ihug.co.nz JOIN :#dropnet
:ircd.networkessence.net MODE #dropnet +oooo Trollguy M1dn1ght dotCOMmie
Nordy :nessence!nessence at fondling.your.packets JOIN :#dropnet
:MikeH!mike at mystica.cx JOIN :#dropnet :t0astSlp!t0ast at irc.ethereal.cc JOIN
:#dropnet :t0astOS2!t0astOS2 at irc.ethereal.cc JOIN :#dropnet
:ircd.networkessence.net MODE #dropnet +oooo nessence MikeH t0astSlp
t0astOS2 :MikeWork!mike at mystica.cx JOIN :#dropnet
:gamma!esoteric at networkessence.net JOIN :#dropnet :ircd.networkessence.net
MODE #dropnet +oo MikeWork gamma :irc.anduin.net MODE #dropnet +b
*!*@c-66-229-183-29.we.client2.attbi.com
:ircd.networkessence.net TOPIC #dropnet :teardrop.ca will be switching to
cable .. the dsl has poor noise and attenuation in this apartment -
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html (o_O forgot the ``l'') -
:alpha!esoteric at wormhole.teardrop.ca MODE #dropnet +o test privmsg #dropnet
:hrm Connection closed by foreign host.