[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-2.0.0 module fix

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 17:05:15 EDT 2004

Hey,

As sods law dictates, we've found and fixed a bug in 2.0.0 - on a
netmerge the mode for voiced users is sent using their TS6 id rather
than their nickname.  As this can be fixed via a module upgrade and
doesnt desync servers, we have simply released a new version of sjoin.

If youre using CVS for 2.0, simply update and reload your modules.

If youve compiled from the release tarball, ive placed an updated copy
of sjoin in the 'testing' dir alongside the release.

You can grab it (and instructions) via the ftp sites, or at
http://www.ircd-ratbox.org/download/testing/

--
Lee H