[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-1.1-2 released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 23:56:28 EDT 2003

ftp://ftp.blackened.com/pub/irc/ircd-ratbox/ircd-ratbox-1.1-2.tgz
md5sum: 2a6d9d57244f86d4df8c132a082ca69d  ircd-ratbox-1.1-2.tgz

This is the current version of the 'stable' tree of ircd-ratbox,
a small point release to fix some minor bugs.  This release does
not contain the reject cache/CIDR limits that are currently in the
ircd-ratbox-1 CVS tree.

-- ircd-ratbox-1.1 RELNOTES

-- ircd-ratbox-1.1-2
- fixes for splitmode to trigger when either user/server condition
   is met, to disable only when both are.
- fix duplicate xline checking
- fix some kline overflows
- make "/who #channel o" work again.
- fix missing \n in FLINE notice
- fixed bug where spy_*.c modules would stop working when a command they
   were hooked on got reloaded in a shared module.
- fixed whois flooding bug

BUGS: Major bugs in this release are listed in BUGS

BUG REPORTS: If you run this code and encounter problems, you must report
  the bug in one of the following ways:
   a) By EMAIL to ircd-ratbox at lists.ratbox.org
  Please include a gdb backtrace and keep the core file, binaries and
  modules in case the developers need them.

DISCUSSION: There is a mailing list for discussion of ratbox issues,
  To subscribe, visit:

Please read doc/whats-new.txt for information about what is in this release

Other files recommended for reading: BUGS, README.FIRST, INSTALL

$Id: RELNOTES,v 1.113 2003/05/16 11:57:17 leeh Exp $

--
-                       Lee H    //  fl @ irc
-                I code, therefore I break things