[ircd-ratbox] Change to 'configure' process applying to example.conf file

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:33:48 EDT 2003

At 13:53 02/06/2003, you wrote:
>Personally I don't like it too much.  If you don't know to edit your
>example.conf to get the paths right,  you've got other problems as well.
>Its meant more than anything as an example guideline, but as a generated
>config file.  Now if you want to write us a config file generator, ala
>Unreal, feel free :)

Theyre even more boring to sit and work through than an example
config - and then youre left with no idea how to edit your ircd.conf.

I prefer the option of beating people round the head with a stick
until they pay attention. :)

--
-                       Lee H    //  fl @ irc
-                I code, therefore I break things