[ircd-ratbox] Change to 'configure' process applying to example.conf file

Aaron Sethman androsyn at ratbox.org
Mon Jun 2 09:53:24 EDT 2003

Personally I don't like it too much.  If you don't know to edit your
example.conf to get the paths right,  you've got other problems as well.
Its meant more than anything as an example guideline, but as a generated
config file.  Now if you want to write us a config file generator, ala
Unreal, feel free :)

Aaron