[ircd-ratbox] SlinkError

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 13:25:46 EST 2003

At 16:07 17/02/2003, you wrote:
>Occasionally I find some of the admins on DropNet reporting a SlinkError
>but the error is never consistent (sometimes the link works, sometimes it
>doesn't).  Any reason why?

This is possibly a ziplink error that has been fixed in rc4..

slink is the external process forked to handle SSL/compression in
server <-> server links.  You could also be having time deltas and
it breaking due to that - slink is a bugger for hiding error messages.

The former is the more likely however, and should be fixed in rc4..

--
-                       Lee H    //  fl @ irc
-