[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-1.0rc3 pulled..

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 18:01:05 EST 2003

Hey,

I chmod 000'd the current release on blackened a few days ago when I had
reports of cores in it, so its presently unavailable.

Ive reviewed all the commits since 1.1rc2+fixed and appear to have found
the problem but need to do some more testing with people before I do
anything further.

1.1rc4 should be out sometime before friday, in the meantime 1.1rc2+fixed
should be fine for all.

--
-                       Lee H    //  fl @ irc
-