[ircd-ratbox] ircd-ratbox-1.1rc6 released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 16:18:28 EDT 2003

ftp://ftp.blackened.com/pub/irc/ircd-ratbox/ircd-ratbox-1.1rc6.tgz
md5sum: dc07bd05de14f76b346cff4bffebbee1  ircd-ratbox-1.1rc6.tgz

This is the current release candidate version of the 'stable' tree of
ircd-ratbox.  This version should be stable but may contain as yet
unidentified bugs.

-- ircd-ratbox-1.1 RELNOTES

-- ircd-ratbox-1.1rc6
- fixed adns related cores
- fixed notice @#channel support for mirc
- better logging of outofmemory()
- disallowed servers themselves setting redundant +beI's
- dont allow passsing of empty parameters to various chanmodes.

BUGS: Major bugs in this release are listed in BUGS

BUG REPORTS: If you run this code and encounter problems, you must report
  the bug in one of the following ways:
   a) By EMAIL to ircd-ratbox at lists.ratbox.org
  Please include a gdb backtrace and keep the core file, binaries and
  modules in case the developers need them.

DISCUSSION: There is a mailing list for discussion of ratbox issues,
  To subscribe, visit:

Please read doc/whats-new.txt for information about what is in this release

Other files recommended for reading: BUGS, README.FIRST, INSTALL

$Id: RELNOTES,v 1.105 2003/04/18 11:55:38 leeh Exp $

--
-                       Lee H    //  fl @ irc
-                I code, therefore I break things