[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.2.3 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 15:57:09 EST 2010

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.2.3.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.2.3.tgz.asc
sha1sum:  9a89b5dae9a36cdcb6e44482c8a72e139cb41f76

This is the current stable version of ratbox-services.

Everyone running ratbox-services-1.2.2 should upgrade to this version.

-- ratbox-services-1.2.3
- add support for +S into ALIS
- fix permanent chanserv bans not applying to users joining a channel
- chanserv::addban and chanserv::delban no longer require the channel exists
- fix a minor buffer overflow relating to +S and ALIS.
  This affects 1.2.2 only, no other versions are affected and the impact is
  somewhat limited.